Special Instruction To Students
- In your dress and behavior keep a sense of self respect. Right behaviour is the expression of fine character and a good personality.
- Be simple in your ways and words.
- Avoid using indecent language.
- COURTESY BEGETS COURTESTY. Make use of words ‘please’ and ‘thanks’ if you have the criticize, do not be destructive, but be constructive.
- In all your dealing with others be polite and obligind. Always try to be a good companion to help others and hurt nobody.
- Respect your elders and teachers, wherever you meet them, greet them with respect and love.